We proudly represent 345+ businesses, advocate for local economic prosperity, and champion for the quality of life for residents in our Bothell and Kenmore community. We are also the official Begin at Bothell Visitor Center. Whether you’re here to live, work, learn, play or visit, we have your community resources and connections!
- Official Chamber for Bothell & Kenmore
- Official Begin at Bothell Visitor Center
- Over 300 Member Businesses from 12+ Different Cities
- Voice of Business to Olympia/Local Government
- Organizers & Hosts to 70+ Events Annually
- Business & Community Resources
- Leading Economic Development Agency in Bothell and Kenmore for 18 Years
Our Members Say...
“The Chamber has been instrumental in pulling together those who care about our community. Cascadia College enjoys the community support of Bothell and Kenmore because we have the opportunity through the Chamber to interact with our neighbors, listen to each other, and promote each other’s success.” – Dr. Eric Murray
President, Cascadia College
“As a neighborhood brewery and taproom, community is everything to Cairn Brewing. The Chamber accelerated our partnerships with local businesses and non-profits, enabling us to more effectively support the community where we live, work and play.” -Jen Boyd, Owner, Cairn Brewing