Saturday SummerFest - Business Booth Registration & FAQ's
Please add your business to our Standby Lists below as we may have cancellations.
What to Expect:
- The event will be held outdoors in downtown Bothell and will consist of 75+ local business vendors, plus food trucks, kids’ activities & entertainment, and live music.
- The Chamber will provide registered vendors with a table and two chairs under a tent.
- Registered vendors must provide their own tablecloth, games, giveaways, prizes, promotional materials, etc.
Business Vendor Booth FAQ’s:
- Can I bring, set up and use my own tent (branded or plain)?
- No – We have rented large tents to make the event accessible to all, streamline set up, and ensure everyone can fit into our designated event location.
- Can I bring displays, standing items, or extra tables?
- Limited – To make space for everyone, vendors must restrict their event displays, supplies & activities to their 6-ft space ONLY. There will be limited space in front of your table for standing items (each tent is 10′ deep), but they must not exceed 6-ft wide.
- Can I hang my banner directly behind me on the back of the tent?
- Yes – You are welcome to hang your banner as long as it is no larger than 6ft wide and hanging does not damage the tent. Please bring zip ties and tape.
- When will I receive more information regarding my vendor booth location? Will spaces be pre-assigned or first come first served?
- We are finalizing the event layout now and will send vendors load-in details and vendor booth location ASAP.
- Will electricity or Wi-Fi be provided?
- No – No electricity or Wi-Fi will be provided. This event will be held outdoors in downtown Bothell. Please bring your own portable chargers and hotspots, if necessary.
- Can I sell or giveaway pre-prepared snacks / food samples at the event?
- All approved vendors are responsible for their own King County Health Department permitting.
- Only approved Food Trucks can cook/heat food on-site. NO OTHER COOKING MAY OCCUR. No generators. No propane.
- Can I sell merchandise at the event?
- Yes – All approved licensed/registered business vendors can sell merchandise at the event. Please bring your own payment processing equipment, portable chargers and mobile hot spot if needed.
- Can I have more than one booth?
- No – Eligible businesses are permitted one booth – while space allows.
- I am looking to hire one or more staff members; can I promote my available position(s) at this event?
- Absolutely – Please let us know if you are hiring in your vendor registration, and we will help identify your booth with a special marking for community members to find you.
- How many attendees are expected to come to this event?
- It’s hard to estimate, but we are hoping for LOTS! Please help us promote this fun, free, community celebration — invite your friends and neighbors.
- I am a new business and would love to participate, but need to purchase my business license/registration. Where do I go?
- My business has a Bothell address, but I am not within the city limits so I don’t have a business license. Can I still participate?
- Sorry, No – Due to funding requirements, this event is currently limited to licensed Bothell businesses and registered Kenmore businesses only.
- Don’t fret! The Bothell Kenmore Chamber excels in helping businesses grow and succeed and offers 50+ events and meetings per year to self-promote your business, and dozens more to help you get involved in your community. Please visit our online Calendar of Events to find a perfect fit for your business! Or Contact Us for more information.
Business Vendor Booth Eligibility:
- All business vendor booths must be a
- Licensed Bothell Business, or
- Registered Kenmore Business
- Chamber members AND nonmembers are welcome!
- Space is limited. Booths will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Act fast!
- It’s free!
- The $200/vendor cost has been sponsored by the City of Bothell and City of Kenmore so there is NO COST to you!
Benefits of Participating:
- We want to showcase YOU to our community!
- Gain exposure, meet new and potential customers and clients, as well as other business leaders.
- Connect with hundreds of community members.
- Are you hiring? We will highlight your vendor booth at the event as a local business with job openings.