Our Chamber Ambassadors are highly valued members who serve as positive representatives of the Chamber. They promote our organization and the benefits of membership. Ambassadors are committed to:
- Welcoming new members and helping them connect with others
- Strengthening relationships with our current members
- Attending and assisting at Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings. Members can login here to access the Ribbon Cutting application.
- Visiting non-member businesses, inviting them to events, and educating on the benefits of membership
- Greeting guests at events and introducing them to others.
- Acting as table or breakout room captains as needed.
- Assisting with annual Chamber Scholarship
Become an Ambassador! We invite current Chamber Members with at least one year of membership and a willingness to devote time to monthly meetings and related activities to make application to become an Ambassador. Please print and complete this Ambassador Application then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to our office.