County Statuses – King & Snohomish Counties are currently in Phase 3 of the new “Safe Start”
Moving into Phase 3 permits:
Resuming some public activity, such as:
- Outdoor group recreational sports activities (50 or fewer people)
- Recreational facilities at less than 50% capacity (gyms, public pools, etc.)
- Professional sports (horse racing, baseball, etc.) without audience participation
- Restaurants and taverns at less than 75% capacity with table size no larger than 10
- Bar areas in restaurants and taverns at less than 25% capacity
- Indoor gyms at less than 50% capacity; theaters at less than 50% capacity
- Customer facing government services (telework remains strongly encouraged where possible)
- All other business activities not yet listed except for nightclubs and events with no more than 50 people.
Full Information Available Here
Webinar: “Ask the Experts re: PPP”
Designed to help get the answers you need to maximize the $284 billion Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) forgivable loan opportunity. Featured experts include representatives from the SBA and SBDC along with regional lenders from Business Impact NW and Banner Bank. Register to watch anytime
New! Governor Jay Inslee announces that effective April 15, every person age 16 and over in Washington will be eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
Find Vaccine Locations Here
Effective April 1, 2021 the State of WA has introduced a newer, more extensive and frequently updated website for finding vaccine locations.
Vaccine factsheets available in 49 languages – “Getting Vaccinated For Covid-19”
These Covid vaccine factsheets are easy to read, 2 pgs, and cover the what, why, how, and when of getting vaccinated. There is also assistance for those that are hearing or audio impaired.
– Visit the Washington State Department of Health’s website for the list of 49 available languages, and phone numbers for assistance. (Under the section “Information On”, click “Vaccine” then “Getting Vaccinated: Additional Languages”)
– To request this document in another format, call 1-800-525-0127. Deaf or hard of hearing customers, please call 711 (Washington Relay) or email: email@example.com.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act to help small businesses keep workers employed during the pandemic and economic downturn. This round of the PPP continues to prioritize millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $284 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses through March 31, 2021, and by allowing certain existing PPP borrowers to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan. Here are some resources to assist you with the program…
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), in consultation with the Treasury Department, announced today that the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) will re-open the week of January 11 for new borrowers and certain existing PPP borrowers. Learn more here
Bothell Special Permit to Turn Parking Into Outdoor Dining
Food & beverage businesses within the City of Bothell may apply for a permit allowing for the temporary change of use from parking to outdoor seating. Expand your table and chair capacity and serve more customers. Limits apply. Download Permit Information Here
Bothell Special Permit to Conduct Business on Main Street Closed Area
One block of Main Street in downtown Bothell is now temporarily closed to vehicular traffic to allow businesses to expand their working footprint outdoors. The street, sidewalk and flex/parking spaces will be open for dining and retail sales. Businesses can apply for a permit. Get More Information Here
⇒ NOTE: Our Resources page is now organized by category. We encourage you to scroll down and fully explore to locate all resources. New information will be noted.